Monday 21 February 2011

The Rambling Rose

Hello and welcome.  Rosa and Company is finally blogging.  Or to be more precise 'rambling' about flowers, brides, weddings, events, cakes, photography.........etc.,etc.  I am Jan Clarke owner of Rosa and Company Event Floristry and lover of all thing wedding related.  Infact, I would go as far as saying I am a bit obsessed about weddings.  I love the fact that my job means I get to be invloved in some way in lots of couples 'big day'.  I also get to drool over lovely wedding blogs and beautifully glossy wedding mags in the name of research.

So if you are on the look out for inspiration, information on wedding suppliers, venues, gorgeous flower ideas and much more then stop by once in a while and follow this rambling rose.....


No comments:

Post a Comment