Tuesday 12 July 2011

Frocks and Flowers



Last Wednesday the lovely Nicole, owner of Pearl Bridal Boutique  allowed me to invade her shop and play 'dress up'.  I arrived with loads of flowers, a gorgeous model and the talented Jenny Mcavoy ,who captured the whole proceedings beautifully.




I decorated the shop with a large Urn and vases filled with avalanche roses, stocks, lisianthus and hydrangeas all in shades of creams, white and ivory.  I also bought along bouquets in the same colours to compliment the dresses.





We had the pick of the shop's stunning gowns,  gorgeous shoes and had an absolute ball.......





I interviewed Nicole and a blog post telling her full story and that of her boutique will follow soon but, for now take a look at some of  Jenny's beautiful images.









By the end of an exhausting but great day, the shop was full of the scent of stocks and freesia, I had to resist the urge to take an armful of gorgeous dresses with me and Jenny had to be persuaded to put the fabulous red high heeled shoes she had tried on back in their box!


Nicole's full story is coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment